The Affordable Care Act (ACA) has and will continue to have a large impact on employers of all sizes. Clearly understanding how the ACA will affect your company is not an option, it is an absolute. The financial impact of the law can be staggering to your company; consequently, there is no room for uncertainty.
At the Lank Group, we have the knowledge and expertise to safely help you navigate through each step of the new provisions. Our President, Michael Lank, has been certified by the National Association of Health Underwriters in the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. This certification included over ten hours of intense lecture followed by a challenging, closed book exam before certification could be earned.
Our Array of ACA Related Services
- Analyze your current situation to determine your current status. Our goal is to help you avoid surcharges, excise taxes, penalties for non-compliance, and future risk
- Recommend appropriate changes to put you in compliant standing
- Compliance Dashboard installation to proactively notify you of your responsibilities
- Review with you, our health care reform “toolkit”
- Provide you with recommendations that will enable you to remain compliant moving forward
- Period reviews to make sure all aspects of the ACA are being followed
- Recommending technology solutions to assist you with tracking and reporting requirements related to ACA
- 6055 & 6056 workbook
- 1094 & 1095 filing
- Full time employee tracker
Get started today by contacting us regarding a free ACA audit.